After two weeks in the tropical paradise that is the Philippines I am finally back home alas…
Before going on with sharing pictures and what not here’s a little short description of my travel itinerary:
- Arrival on the October 11 in Manila via Bahrain & Paris (5 days spent in & around discovering the city).
- Departure by plane on October 16 south for the small tropical island of Boracay for three days spent in paradisiac settings.
- Departure by plane on October 18 for Cebu city about an hour flight again south.
- Departure by fast ferry on October 21st for the Island of Panglao & Bohol.
- Departure by plane on October 23rd from Bohol to Manila for one final night in the city.
- Leaving back from Manila on the 24th when I arrived home but 36 hours later.
Thanks for sharing your experience, this is very insightful. I am presently planning a tour to Philippines, now everything is much clear. This is very informative!!!
This is an amazing Philippines travel route. Philippines are one of the beautiful islands. Beautiful beaches, clean environment. Thanks for sharing your travel itinerary!!!!